Frequently Asked Questions about Ownership
What Is Everglades Isle?
Everglades Isle is a Class A Luxury Motorcoach Retreat, located in Everglades City, FL. The resort offers rental and ownership options for RV sites and boat wet slips.
How Much Does A Site, Wet Slip, Or Lighthouse Club Membership Cost?
What Are The Benefits To Becoming An Owner At Everglades Isle Luxury Motorcoach Retreat?
- Full use of The Lighthouse Club at Everglades Isle, an 8,500 square foot clubhouse complete with lounge, movie theater, fitness center, spa treatment salon, men's and women's locker rooms, billiards table, laundry facilities, resort-style pool, spa, and tropical sun deck
- Right to use The Club for private events
- Right to bring guests to The Club
- Use of boating facility, including restrooms, showers and fishing cleaning station
- Access to wet slip rentals
- Access to golf cart rentals
Are My Guests Able To Use The Lighthouse Club At Everglades Isle Facilities?
Guests of owners are welcome to use The Lighthouse Club, but guests must be registered in advance.
- The host member (owner) must make prior arrangements with The Lighthouse Club at Everglades Isle manager.
What Is The Dress Code?
Casual attire is permitted in the Clubhouse, verandah, and pool area. A shirt and shoes must be worn at all times within the Clubhouse.
What Is Your Policy On Pets?
We are pet friendly! For all of our resort guidelines, please click here.